Sea Salt Caramel in Dark Chocolate

Sea Yourself Eating Better

Who isn’t a fan of something sweet with a little hit of salty? Try our Sea Salt Caramel Cake Bite which is made with Garbanzo Beans, Organic Coconut and Almond Flours, Pumpkin and sweetened with Birch Tree Xylitol instead of sugar. You will never believe this moist and decadent golden caramel cake which we top with our own neufchâtel cheese frosting and then dip completely in rich dark chocolate, is completely good for you.

No blood sugar swings, no trashing your diet and fat-loss progress and goals- this sweet and salty Cake Bite might just be the fat-burning treat you’ve been dreaming of.

 

 

 
Benefits: NON-GMO, LOW CALORIE, GLUTEN FREE CERTIFIED, GRAIN FREE, LOW GLYCEMIC AND LOW SUGAR
Only 4g Net Carb! (8g Total Carbs – 1g Fiber – 3g Birch Tree Xylitol = 4g Net Carb)
Nutritional Facts: Servings: 4, Serv. Size: 1 (17g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 5g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 75mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber <1g (3% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Sugar Alcohol 3g, Protein 1g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV).
Proudly Made With These Healthful non-GMO Ingredients: (Birch Xylitol, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Pumpkin, Almond Milk, Eggs, Neufchatel Cheese, Safflower Oil, Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Butter, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Baking Powder), Chocolate (Sugar; Unsweetened Chocolate; Cocoa Butter; Soy Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Extract), Safflower Oil, Sea Salt
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Nuts
Close (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now